At 3:37 p.m. (the exact time I got my diagnosis) today I got a call that again would change my life, but this time it was all good! My doctor told me that I am officially cancer free. There was no remaining cancer in any of the breast tissue or the 14 lymph nodes they removed-she said my pathology report couldn't be better. It was one of the happiest moments in my life--I beat cancer! Bring it on :)
I will find out next week if I need to have radiation (there is now a possibility I won't--praying that the doctors agree to no radiation.)
I am still feeling great after surgery. Today I went the whole day without pain medicine. Still trying to take it easy, but I am getting a little cabin fever. I hope the weather starts to get nice so I can get outside a little.
Thanks again for all the prayers-they worked!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow Teresa! You're cancer free! It was great to talk with you. You've been on my mind and in my prayers. I'll always remember the words my oncologist said when we found out I was cancer free 4 years ago. He said; "Way to kick its butt!" Way to kick its butt Teresa! You did it! That's amazing news. Keep those healthy thoughts and positive attitude.
That's SO great Teresa! You definitely made the right decision. There is so much in life to enjoy and to not have to worry about cancer moving forward is one of the greatest gifts. Kristie and I are still thinking about you and we are very proud of you!
What wonderful news!! You have been such an inspiration throughout this entire journey :) Let me know when you need to get out and have a celebratory mani/pedi! I am always up for that!!!
FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus
Post a Comment